This online form can be used by a homeowner or contractor to request to have utility lines marked at a single address. The form is designed
for simple requests only and should NOT be used for multiple addresses or intersections. Larger or more complex location requests can
be processed online using other web applications after training has been completed - click here
to find out more. Emergency tickets or tickets that require a Meet with the locators must be processed by phone through
the Blue Stakes Notification Center and cannot be submitted online.
To use this program you must adhere to all of the following:
- A valid e-mail address must be provided. Blue Stakes will send you a copy of the locate request when it
has been processed and sent to the member utility companies.
- Your request is not valid until you receive the locate request number which will be delivered to you by
e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure that you can receive email from this address and that it isn't delivered into your junk/spam
folder. Please do not reply to the confirmation message.
- Requests received by Blue Stakes after 4:00 p.m. may be processed on the next business day.
- Markings should be completed by the utility companies within two (2) business days after you receive a copy
of your locate request by e-mail.
- The area to be marked must be accessible (free from animals and locked gates) for two (2) business days
from the date you receive your location request by e-mail.
- The party doing the actual excavation (homeowner or contractor) must create a locate request in their name.
- The exact address of the property must be provided and posted. Do not list an intersection or lot number.
Do not include marking instructions for other properties.
- Excavation sites that require additional marking instructions must be processed by calling 811 or using
other web applications after training has been completed - click here to find
- If you cannot comply with all of these requirements, please call 811 to process your request by telephone.
- If your request does not meet all of these requirements, it will be aborted without notice.
I AGREE To The Terms And Conditions Listed Above and Want to CONTINUE With the Request