(Fields with asterisk (*) are required)
Account Type *
Note: Password is case sensitive and must contain at least three letters, three numbers and a special character from .!@#$%^&*+?
Password * (Minimum seven characters)
Confirm * (Re-enter password)
Address 1 *
City * State * Zip *
Company Phone * Ext
Caller Phone Ext
Blue Stakes of Utah Utility Notification Center, Inc. (Blue Stakes)
REMOTE ACCESS USER AGREEMENT FOR:
* Remote Ticket Entry (RTE) Users;
* Quick Ticket Entry (QTE) Users; and
* Remote Access for Members (RAM) Users
All RTE, QTE, and RAM users (Users) accept total responsibility and liability for information submitted via Blue Stakes Web Applications. Blue Stakes assumes no responsibility for information entered.
Users agree to hold Blue Stakes harmless from and against any and all claims or damages arising out of information entered by the user.
Blue Stakes reserves the right to permit and/or deny Users' access to its RTE, QTE, and RAM Web Applications at its own discretion.
COMPUTER HARDWARE / SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
* A Microsoft Windows based computer (2000, XP, Vista, 7) with .Net Framework 1.1 or later
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
* A basic understanding of the Internet and basic computer skills is recommended
* Users agree to keep their account name and password confidential and understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all changes submitted using their account name
* Each User requires a separate user account. Users found processing locate requests or other information with user accounts not assigned directly to them will result in loss of RTE, QTE, and RAM privileges for their organization
* Users agree to read, understand, and adhere to the RTE, QTE, and/or RAM guidelines
* Blue Stakes reserves the right to suspend and/or discontinue RTE, QTE, and RAM privileges to any organization or individual at any time for any reason without prior notice
RTE / QTE REQUIREMENTS
* All RTE and QTE users must have a basic understanding of the requirements for processing Blue Stakes locate requests and agree to attend a training class with Blue Stakes personnel prior to processing locate requests via Blue Stakes RTE or QTE Web Applications
* All RTE and QTE users will process all locate requests in accordance with the RTE, QTE, RAM, Blue Stakes, and State of Utah - Damage to Underground Utility Facilities Act rules, regulations, and guidelines
* All RTE and QTE locate requests will be processed as soon as possible after they are received by Blue Stakes
As an RTE, QTE, and/or RAM applicant, I agree with and will adhere to all of the above conditions and understand that the above requirements may also change and be modified by Blue Stakes without prior notice. It is my responsibility to routinely check with www.bluestakes.org for any updates to this Agreement or the RTE, QTE, and RAM guidelines. It is understood that I am the only individual within my organization that is authorized to use my user account information to process locate requests or any other information via RTE, QTE and/or RAM Web Applications. Additional individuals within my organization wishing to use RTE, QTE and/or RAM must submit separate applications.
I accept all responsibility and liability for any and all information provided and submitted via Blue Stakes RTE, QTE, and RAM Web Applications.
* By checking here you agree to the terms of the User Agreement